登录 / 注册



当前位置:首页>学习资源首页>英语听力>影视原声:15 追悼者向庄园归来

影视原声:15 追悼者向庄园归来

1 4538 分享 来源:必克英语 2014-09-26

 

Spiiker “影视原声”,感受纯正英音,体味高雅贵族生活!

中英对白:

[Scene: William stops to wipe his brow and Daisy rushes up to him.]

[情景:William停下来去搽拭额头,这时候Daisy向他冲过来。]

Daisy: Do me a favour. This must be sprinkled on the chicken.

帮我个忙把,把这洒在鸡肉上。

William: Isn't there more to go up?

不是还有菜要端上去吗?

Daisy: Please! It won't take a moment!

求你了,这用不了多久的!

William: Go on then, give it here.

好吧,我做吧,给我。

[Scene: The mourners walk back to the house.]

[情景:悼念者都走回庄园。]

Robert: We ought to talk about the business of the entail.

我们得谈谈限定继承的事。

George Murray: As you know, on your death the heir to the title inherits everything except for the sums set aside for your daughters and your widow.

您知道的——在您百年之后,除了留给妻女的少量钱财外,其余的财产都将归继承爵位的人所有。

Robert: Yes.

我知道。

George Murray: Owing to the terms of her settlement, this will include the bulk of your wife's fortune.

根据她的让渡协议,您夫人将失去大部分财产。

Robert: It has been our sole topic of conversation since the day the ship went down.

自从船沉之后,家里就没谈过别的事。

George Murray: Of course, it must seem horribly unjust to Lady Grantham, but that is how the law stands.

当然,这对夫人来说极不公平,可是这就是法律。

Robert: Is there really no way to detach her money from the estate? Even to me, it seems absurd.

真的无法将她的钱与庄园剥离吗?甚至对我来说,这也够荒唐的。

George Murray: Your father tied the knots pretty tight. I'd say it's unbreakable.

老爵爷将此事打成了个死结,可谓牢不可破。

Robert: I see.

我知道了。

[Scene: Further back, Edith weeps into her handkerchief.]

[情景:在距离庄主的后面,Edith用手绢擦着眼泪。]

Mary: Really, Edith. Do you have to put on such an exhibition?

Edith,你就非要哭给所有人看,是吧?

Sybil: She's not.

她是真伤心。

Mary: I was supposed to be engaged to him, for heaven's sake, not you, and I can control myself.

与他订婚的人是我,又不是。上帝保佑我,我没有失态。

Edith:Then you should be ashamed.

那你该感到羞愧。

See more information, you can visit us

英语口语测试  http://www.spiiker.com/daily/
 
在线学英语口语
http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp


 

1