William: Breakfast is ready, Mr Carson.
早餐好了,Carson先生。
Carson: Ah, William. Any papers yet?
报纸到了吗?
William: They're late.
估计要晚到。
Carson: They certainly are. Get the board out, so you can do them as soon as they're here.
看样子是的,把衣板准备好,送来就干活。
[William sets up a board used for ironing the newspaper.]
Hughes: Is the library tidy?
藏书室打扫干净了吗?
Anna: Yes, Mrs Hughes.
打扫干净了,Hughes夫人。
Good. I want the dining room given a proper going-over today. You can do it when they've finished their breakfast.
很好,今天把餐厅彻底清扫一遍,等主人们用完早餐就开始。
Oh, heavens, girl! You're building a fire, not inventing it! How many have you done?
天啊!姑娘!让你生火,不是造火。还有几个没弄好?
Daisy: This is my last till they come downstairs.
这是主人们下楼前的最后一个了
Hughes: Very well. Now get back down to the kitchens before anyone sees you.
那就好,做完赶紧回厨房,别让人看见你。
See more information, you can visit us
英语口语测试 http://www.spiiker.com/daily/
在线学英语口语http://www.spiiker.com/english-plaza.jsp